Your financial support provides opportunities for local kids to pursue their interests and acquire resources their families cannot afford. Whether it's music, athletics, art, technology or leadership, extracurricular activities help young people develop self confidence and a sense of control in their lives. It's been shown that this positive development leads to successes in school and in life. It also helps our community as a whole by increasing graduation rates, creating a better prepared work force, and reducing crime and poverty rates. You can choose a particular student you'd like to support or allow us to apply it where it is needed most.
- $25 will fund art supplies for a budding artist
- $50 will cover the cost of a two hour tutoring session for one struggling student
- $75 will fund registration fees for an athlete to play on a sports team
- $125 will provide a child with music lessons for one month
- $300 will pay the costs of attending prom for one teen
- $500 will fund a fully equipped laptop for a college-bound high school senior
- $1,000 will purchase uniforms and registration fees for an entire youth sports team
And remember that you can donate to The Wish List Project through your United Way Workplace Giving Program too! Our agency code is 9.